| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in August is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. A feeble 7.5mm (0.3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: