| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in February is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 44.1mm (1.7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: