| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in January is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 72.3mm (2.8in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: