| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in July is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 10.3mm (0.4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:17 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: