| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in June is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.9mm (0.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: