| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in May is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.3mm (0.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:51 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: