| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in November is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 75.4mm (3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: