| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limnos in September is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A paltry 19.6mm (0.8in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Limnos September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Limnos, Greece
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Limnos: